Reasons to join Vivaldi Community
Discuss Vivaldi and more
- Share feedback.
- Ask questions and troubleshoot bugs.
- Vote for feature requests.
- Chat about your interests and ideas.
Connect with people
- Share your thoughts and ideas.
- Join Mastodon more easily via our Vivaldi Social instance.
- Connect with people on an open social network.
Share your custom themes
- Share your unique browser themes with all Vivaldi users.
- Add themes made by the community to your own Theme Library.
- Rate and review themes.
Publish your thoughts on your own blog
- Share your ideas, express your opinions or just keep a journal of current events for the world to read.
- Free and ad-free.
- Based on WordPress.
Make use of the free email service*
- Free and ad free.
- Private and Encryption friendly.
- WIth Calendar (CalDAV) and Contacts (CardDAV).
- Excellent in mail clients with IMAP and POP support.
*Limitations apply. Learn more here.
Securely sync your browser data
- Sync your browser data on desktop computers, mobile devices and even some cars.
- Rest assured with end-to-end data encryption.
Vivaldi wouldn’t be what it is without a dedicated group of volunteers. Anyone passionate about Vivaldi with some spare time can become a Vivaldi volunteer. Send a message to [email protected] to join.
The Sopranos test features in their early stages of development, catch countless bugs before they reach public Vivaldi versions and review user reported issues.
Vivaldi Translators localize the browser, websites and content into more languages than any other browser.
Forum Moderators contribute their in-depth knowledge about Vivaldi to help all Vivaldi users and keep the Forum running smoothly.
The Ambassadors spread the word about Vivaldi worldwide and encourage people to try out Vivaldi.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to create an account to use the browser?
No, you don’t need a Vivaldi account in order to use the browser. All you need to do is download it and get started.
Though, if you want to synchronize your browser data across multiple devices, then you will indeed need a Vivaldi account to do so.
What personal data do you ask for when creating a Vivaldi account?
When you create an account, we ask for the following information:
Birthdate - To prove to authorities that you are older than 16 to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Phone number - You’re only required to share your phone number when you plan to use Vivaldi’s email service or blogging platform as a spam prevention measure. There’s no need to share your phone number, if you only plan to use the browser’s Sync feature, share Themes or participate in Forum discussions.
Where can I find more detailed information about Vivaldi services?
How can I contact you directly?
If you're having trouble with your account or with using the services, you can send us a message from Vivaldi Help. Find the most relevant help page in the Accounts and Services category. Read through it to see if there's a solution you can apply independently. If there isn't, click the button "Send us a message" below the article, fill out the form and submit it. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you want to discuss ways to contribute and be a more active in the Vivaldi Community, send an email to [email protected].