Welcome to Vivaldi.net!
By clicking through, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to the following terms and conditions, you are not allowed to use Vivaldi.net (the “Website”).
1. What you agree to do:
- Respect the other members of the community and help us build strong community.
- Respect the intellectual property rights and privacy of any third party and only publish content or other material that you have full rights for.
- Use our Website at your own risk.
2. You agree to not do the following:
- Harass other members of the community.
- Break any laws or regulations. Vivaldi Technologies AS is based in Norway and follows the Norwegian laws or regulations.
- Upload/publish illegal content or other material that you don’t have rights to publish/distribute.
- Upload/publish content or material that is obscene, defamatory, vulgar, sexually oriented, hateful, harassing or threatening.
- Use our service for illegal purposes.
- Hack our system or use our system to hack other systems and spread viruses, spam to other users or to any other third party.
If you violate any of the above, your account will be suspended or terminated, and you may be exposed to civil and criminal sanctions.
We do our best to provide the best community environment, however, we cannot be liable for any kind of damage, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of our Website.
We do not guarantee that access to our Website will always be available or uninterrupted.
The Website and all the Website elements are provided on an “as is” basis. This means that we cannot guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of information available.
We are not responsible or liable for content or services provided by any third parties, which may be used on or linked from the Website.
Please note that if you delete your data, including but not limited to your blog and its entries, photos, and emails, we will not be able to restore it for you.
And that’s it.
Again, welcome to the community!
Again welcome to our community!