Since we have been using an incorrectly named†, secure password store for several snapshots, the switch back to the correct one will result in the loss of passwords saved during your use of those snapshots. However, all old passwords stored prior to the broken builds, should now be accessible again.
†Only the name was wrong, the method of securing your private data did not change and was not weakened.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [Regression][Linux][macOS] Vivaldi using the wrong key storage/ my passwords are missing (VB-24078)
- [Regression] Can not add web panel / Vivaldi will not start (VB-24101)
- Make tab notifications work with Gmail directly (VB-24097)
- Further translation updates