Named Tab Stacks
We continue to work on tab management and you can now assign a name to your tab stacks. It is still work in progress and hence the option is off by default but if you want to enable and try it, go to "Settings → Tabs → Tab Features → Tab stacking → Allow Tab Stack Renaming".
To rename a tab stack, right click on it and choose "Rename tab stack". The name will display for all tabs in the stack. You can still see their individual titles via hovering them or in the tab cycler. You can also remove the name by deleting it and the tabs will return to their default names
Let us know what you think so far and where you would like to see us go with this feature in the future.
Blue Beanie Day
And by the way we're happy to celebrate the 10th annual Blue Beanie Day in support of web standards today. Happy Blue Beanie Day!.
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- [New Feature] Tab Stack Titles: Work in progress, enable via "Settings → Tabs → Tab Fetures" (VB-23491)
- [Windows] Maximized browser window overflows 1-2 pixels onto second monitor (VB-18258)
- [Mac] Disable Sierra tabs feature (VB-22113)
- [Regression] Default zoom is not honored for Websites opens with middle click or mouse gesture (VB-23180)
- [Regression] Bookmark panel does not receive focus (VB-23631)
- [Regression] Missing Numeric pad shortcuts for single key shortcuts (VB-23495)
- [Regression][Speed Dial] Entries get cut off at certain window sizes (VB-23521)
- [Regression] Deleting typed history does not always work correctly (VB-23174)
- [Reader] Button re-paints upon loading new tab/reload (VB-23040)
- [Reader] Should not show on reddit.com (VB-23615)
- [Tabs DND] Blank page if the only tab of the window is dragged to the same tab bar (VB-23412)
- Mouse cursor not hidden when video is in fullscreen mode (VB-4297)
- No Referer Header with open new tab (VB-11034)
- Update Chromium to 55.0.2883.64