Last week we asked, whether you liked Valentine’s Day and it turns out most of you don’t really care about this holiday.
This week we’re returning to a Vivaldi related question. Vivaldi has a lot of ways to access and manage bookmarks and from a poll we did a while a go, we know most of you have hundreds, if not thousands of them. So this week we’d like to know, which is your favourite way to open your bookmarks in Vivaldi.
How do you access your bookmarks?
- Bookmarks Bar (25%, 23 Votes)
- Speed Dial (23%, 21 Votes)
- Bookmarks Panel (20%, 18 Votes)
- Quick Commands (9%, 8 Votes)
- Address field (9%, 8 Votes)
- Bookmarks Menu (8%, 7 Votes)
- I don't use bookmarks (4%, 4 Votes)
- Bookmarks Manager (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 91